Procedure for the connection to the Elektro Ljubljana d.d. distribution network
Pursuant to the Construction Act, the construction of a demanding or a less demanding building may commence on the basis of a final building permission.
In order to obtain the building permission for a building which is going to be constructed in the area which is regulated by the Spatial Order of Slovenia, the investor (user) shall obtain the following documents from Elektro Ljubljana d.d.:
- Project conditions (only in the event if the building is in the protected belt of economic infrastructure or in the area which has been declared a protected area by rules and regulations),
- Connection approval,
- Consent for the project solutions
When the connection approval becomes final, the user shall arrange or apply for the following:
- Connection contract,
- Connection installation,
- supervision over the connection procedure ,
- inspection of the connection and metering point,
- connection of the metering point on the network
For the construction of less demanding constructions, which do not need a building permission, one only needs to obtain the location information prior to the commencement of construction works. In the event that the construction is located in the protected belt of the electric energy facility, then the user shall, pursuant to the Rules on the categories of demanding, less demanding and simple construction works, obtain the Consent for a less demanding construction.