Elektro Ljubljana’s Organisation and Activities
Elektro Ljubljana, d.d. performs network (i.e. statutory) activity and commercial services related to the electricity infrastructure. Elektro Ljubljana owns the electricity infrastructure which was leased out to the company SODO d.o.o. on 1st July 2007, for which Elektro Ljubljana performs various services pursuant to the Contract on the Lease of Electricity Distribution Infrastructure:
- maintenance of the electricity infrastructure and organisation of duty service,
- management and operation of the electricity distribution system,
- development, planning and investment in the electricity infrastructure,
- preparation and management of investments,
- monitoring and determining the quality of supply,
- performing electricity metering,
- rendering of distribution network access services and other consumer services,
- provision of other services for the purposes of SODO.
The organisational structure of Elektro Ljubljana d.d.
The Elektro Ljubljana’s activities are organised within organisational units performing the following tasks and duties:
Network Operations and Development
- management and operation of the distribution network,
- co-ordination of the distribution network operations with the national grid transmission system,
- transmission of electrical energy through the distribution network,
- construction, development and maintenance of the distribution network,
- metering and analyses of voltage quality across the network.
- metering of power flows,
- billing of power consumption and grid fees,
- ensuring network access to all customers,
- activities fostering the efficient use of energy,
- managing relations with network users.
Distribution Network Services
- maintenance and construction services on the distribution network,
- marketing services, consultancy and performance of services relating to the planning, construction, maintenance and optimisation of power distribution and consumer power networks.
Corporate Expert Services are organised in the organisational units Corporate Services, Accounting and Finance and Technical Support.
Operations are performed at the Elektro Ljubljana’s Headquarters in Ljubljana and five local distribution units, namely: Ljubljana City, Ljubljana Environs, Novo mesto, Trbovlje and Kočevje.